Sunday 9 February 2014

Forever is less time to love u Baby – Soumya

Love is that sacred piece which joins two heart. Some time it gets its destination of becoming one and sometimes sacrifice and see your lover girl happy… I exactly remember that day when I 1st saw you in the vst that took place in a Gurudwara. I was jst mesmerized completely. It was a love at 1st sight Simran. That day we could not talk and i did not even know your name. And after that vst exam you went away but made a permanent house in my heart. Time passed by i searched you everywhere although i didn’t know your name. One day i saw you again in my physics tution. I was so happy that i found you again.days passed by and then 2 months but still I only watched you and never approached you to say what i had for you in my heart. It was May 20th I gathered courage and gave you the letter in which i wrote what all i felt. You took around 2 weeks to accept me. The day when you said me yes was my happiest day. Almost 2-3 months went away without any problem, then you started cheating me. The day i knew that you danced with another boy in your farewell i was just shattered into pieces. Then also i tried forgeting all that again started with you.Our relationship advanced from touches and hugs to kisses. For the !st time in my life i saw dream of our future that how we will be successful doctors,we will have our own flat,2 cute babies. Although you were cheating and telling lie sometime but still i just waned you an my love for you never reduced. With many problems but full love our relationship crossed the time span of 1 year then 1.5 year.all this time you lied me or cheated me some day or the other but anyhow i continued because i blindly loved you. Then again 1 day u cheated me and lied me and went to roam with your friends and some boys to a near by hill. Differences grew between you and me and took the shape of break up. Some days passed and i was busy preparing for my boards. Then 1 day i went to see you because still then i was loving you. After some talk when suddenly i checked your cell i found my best friends no. in your call log. When i asked you told me that you both now loved each other and would have told me after my boards were over. My heart stopped at that moment. I was like crying. I just could not believe my ears.I was shattered into millions of pieces. I again tried to get you back but it was too late then. I saw you both several times. And I choosed that your happiness is of greater importance than mine and my life. I just vanished from your life never turned back and disturbed your happiness. But 1 thing i have to do. No one should say you bad and blame you. So I am making myself so much bad that for others your decision will be right and I will be hated by each and everyone to the extreme extent. I love you and only you. Now you maybe also hating me but m satisfied to see you with your love,your happiness. Please take care,and I am always thereto help you. Praying to God to give you all the happiness of your life. Take care. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment