Sunday 9 February 2014

Still waiting for her – Sonu

This is my first and last lv story.. I always believed in true lv..and i found true lv in her. I cant mention her name but i used to call her by her code name “ntj”. I met her four years ago in tution. I liked her voice, her nature of always telling truth, her smile and her very good behaviour.. After few days I came to know that she is frm a very rich family, after that day I didnt contacted her for around one month because I believed that rich people dnt know the value of true love, they are only interested in money..Bt one of her friend told me that she is not that kind of girl, her father was one of the most beloved person in her town because of his love to justice and truth, and not pardoning any kind of anti-social activities. From that day my love for her increased many-folds..After that we started talking with each other as friends. After about 1 year of our first meet, I proposed her bt she denied(actually she to loved me, bt u knw that a true indian girl is kind of SHARMILI)..But on my birthday she went to a nearby temple and messaged me I love you..That was one of my unforgetable moments..I was so much happy that i used my whole energy to study well for my engineering xams to give her every happiness in her future life and i secured a very good rank in xams and admitted to one of the best engineering university of india..All this happened becoz of her..She gave me confidence, she gave me support. During my xams she always went to nearby temple and prayed for me.. During my xams I used to call her only once to just hear Best of luck from her, whenever she wished me best of luck, my xams were better than what i had expected. And u all wont believe that whenever she forget to wish me, in that xam I had secured just passing marks.. We used to hangout once or twice in a month..She is not like other girls who want to show love in public..She dnt liked such kind of things like moving around the city with hand-in-hand.. She always loved me..Her father was murdered by some anti-socials..She loved her father more than enough, after him she loved me the most(she told me this).She used to share everything with me.She told me many times not to leave her ever, otherwise she will be alive-dead..And I had already decided to never leave her, I had taken swear in front of God in temple that she is and she will be my first and last love.. She has told me I love u more than 2000 times either by message or face2face, till 2 months ago.. Mainly In the month of september she becomes very upset because in that month her father was assiassinated..In this september, she told me that I dnt love u, I was just in a shock, bt after 2-3 days she told that pls dnt mind as it happens to me in this month. I was at some relief and i waited for the month of october to come.. October came, but with much much more disasters in my life.. She told me that she loves someone else, but I thought she is just joking because she used to tease me with such kind of jokes..But then she told that I m serious..I was just in a shock, i cant just believe that how can she do this..She had commited herself with me, we were for 3 years with each other..I told her to think first then take decision, bt she told that she is thinking on it for last 2 years.. I told her not to do so, this is not a reel-life lovestory, this is a real-life story.. I told her that She could never be happy with any1 else as whenever he will do anything, it will remind her about me..It will be nothing but a life with nightmares for me. Atleast we can again think on our relationship and can repair anything or can change anything coz of which trouble is coming, bt breaking-up is not a solution.. Its easy to break a part of under-construction building if there is any defect in it, bt its not easy to break the building when many families are residing in it.. I told her not to accept any proposal from that boy as she dnt knw whats in his mind, she dont knw about his nature, she only knows the boy from outside.. But all in vain..She told that she dont love me, she loves sm1 else and its impossible to come back.. She told me to not loose mine self-esteem in frnt of her.. She told that if I can live a happy life after the death of my father then u can also live a happy life without me, And I will be ur friend untill u get out of this.. I dnt knw how to explain her that all her not same, its not possible for every1 to get out of every kind of disasters.. I promised her that I will wait for u ever, and I have full trust on my love that she will come back to me.. Even in previous week, I had xams and I called her and she wished me best of luck, and my xams were more than better than what i xpected.. I knw God is taking the final xam of my love bt m not still finding any symptoms of reunion which is just adding fuel to fire to my heart.. Bt I have decided to wait for her and i hv full trust on my hanumanji that he will reunite both of us forever.. I dnt knw how to make her realise that a boy can also do truelv..

No comments:

Post a Comment